Wednesday, January 23
REST and eat some delicious food!
Naughty Girl Butter
(or Chocolate-Fudge Frosting!)
- 4T melted coconut butter or homemade coconut butter
- 2T (or more!) cocoa powder
- scant 1/16 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 80g very-ripe banana (1/2 a large banana)
- optional: Feel free to sweeten, if needed
Blend everything (or mash with a fork).
See original coconutty post for: Nutritional Information.
Coconut Banana Butter:
Now that I know coconut and banana go well together, it’s opened the door to a million and three new possibilities. Maybe a million and four.
- Coconut Butter blended with raspberries or strawberries
- CBB blended with maple syrup or extract
- Banana Butter made from Gingerbread Butter
- Coconut Banana Butter balls (with crushed oats)
- Raspberries blended with Cacao Bliss or Hot Chocolate Butter
- Coconut Butter mixed with PB2 or peanut butter
- Coconut Banana Butter blended with applesauce
- Coconut Butter (or coconut banana butter) with pumpkin
Try some of these and let me know what you think. There’s just not enough time in the day to try them all, myself.
Coconut-banana Raw Macaroons.