Tuesday, May 21
THE LAST AND FINAL SQUAT OF THE CHALLENGE!!!
Great job to all of you who have stuck this out! I know for some of you, it has been pretty challenging to the ol' CNS! Many of you have really made some gains! It will exciting to see Amanda's graph and look at those bars shoot up!
So, choose your last hurrah of a squat today and give it everything you've got!
1. Mobility attention to all those tired muscles!
2. Warmup: 3 rounds of 5 Hip Thrusts superset with 5 Goblet Bulgarian Split Squats with a KB
3. Find your final 1RM (get a PR today if you have it in you)
4. If you're not feeling too bad, go for a 3x3 at 80% of your 1RM today.
5. Don't blow yourself, but if you can, a final set of 2x5 at another 20% off the bar.
6. CHEER AND YELL AND APPLAUD YOURSELF!! YOU DID IT! You made it through 21 days of squatting heavy every day!