Thursday - Sunday, October 24-27
Thursday Make up the workouts, strength focus, and extra skill work you have missed this week.
If you have managed to get it all in, REST. That is a lot of work! Take the day off!
1. Accumulate 2 mins of L-sit
2. OTMx12 Odd: 3-5 Squat Therapy Even: 3-5 Deficit HSPU - parallettes
3. Strength Focus: Overhead Squats
4. Gym core/row work
5. Gym WOD: Power Triplet
Gym is closed for the Level 1 seminar. If you're not attending that, here are your options:
1. Just do the MetCon portion (#3), at home (hold strong standards on squat depth and finishing at the top.).
2. Go for a trail run or run a 5k of your choice.
3. Come in at 7:00 a.m. to work out with one of the seminar trainers, but you must be out by 8:00.
1. Snatch Wave On The Minute 1 rep at 65% 1 rep at 70% 1 rep at 75% 1 rep at 80% 1 rep at 85% 1 rep at 70% 1 rep at 75% 1 rep at 80% 1 rep at 85% 1 rep at 90% 1 rep at 75% 1 rep at 80% 1 rep at 85% 1 rep at 90% 1 rep at 95%
2. Clean and Jerk 1 Squat Clean + 2 Jerks - work up to a max effort.
3. MetCon - can be done outside the gym after Oly-work and not disturb the seminar. 4 Rounds For Time:
- 400m Run
- 50 Squats
15 year-old Rebeka Koha (-48kg, Latvia) snatching 68kg at the 2013 European Juniors where she went 68/82/150 to take 3rd overall. Koha also lifted earlier this year in the Youth Worlds as a -44kg lifter and she went 64/73/137 to take 6th. She went 5/6 at Youth Worlds and 6/6 at European Juniors -- she's a very smooth, polished and composed lifter for her age.
Recovery Day. Get outside the gym and enjoy your fitness.
Joel will be working out in the gym at 7:00 a.m. if you want to come in and join him, but please plan to be finished by 8:30 a.m.!
Come to the gym at 6:30 p.m. for Cade's going away party potluck!!!!