It's PIRATE SQUAT Day!
2. Warm up with 5 minutes of jumping, tumbling, rope-skipping, or other fun.
3. Work up to a 1RM Squat. Yell AAARRRRRR! upon racking your 1RM. If it is a PR, yell AAARRRRRR! again as you ring the PR bell.
4. Use 60-85% of today's 1RM for 2 sets of 2 reps. Make them pretty.
5. Walk 200 to 400 meters. Hold your head high, swing your arms. This is a central nervous system trick which will help you recover more quickly. Take deeep breaths. Say AAAAARRRRRR! again if needed.
6. Mobilize your sticky bits.
6. Rest, ye scurvy sea dogs!