Katie Brown's Protein Balls
Cookie Dough Balls
These are pretty calorically dense, however they are made with whole unprocessed foods, which makes them a great treat once in awhile. These are delicious and taste just like cookie dough. They are so easy to make – your kids will love these, too!
- 1 TBSP melted coconut oil
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (or any nut butter will work)
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Tiny little splash of cold water if it needs more liquid.
Nutritional Facts per ball:
- Protein: 4.7 grams
- Carb: 9.9 grams
- Fat: 4.7 grams
- Calories: 117
You can get creative and add dried fruit, shredded coconut, nuts, or whatever you want to these.