- 4.5oz ground beef
- 2 1/2 cups broccoli
- 6 asparagus spears
- 1 red-pepper bottom
- 2 black olives
- 1 dollop of mustard
- 1 tsp. olive oil
1. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
2. Shape the beef into a thin, round patty, making sure to have a flat face surface. Cook in the skillet until done.
3. As the patty is cooking, steam the broccoli and asparagus. When done, let the veggies and the patty cool for about 5 minutes.
4. Take the bottom of the red pepper and cut in half. Then trim a small semicircle out of the cut flat side of the pepper to make a smile.
5. Place the patty on a plate. Top with broccoli and asparagus for hair. Add the olives for eyes and the red pepper for a mouth. Finish the face with a dollop of mustard for the nose.