Row-Run/HSPU Mash Up
1. Back Squat 20 Rep Max
2. On-the-Minute x 20 Minutes:
Odd Minutes – 200m Row or Run
Even Minutes – 5 Handstand Pushups
"The Catch" : Beth is loaded up and prepared for the Stroke of her row.
- Chest to knees with good posture & hamstring tension.
- Arms extended (not giving up posture for length).
- Compressed hip without a rounded back.
- Hips are locked into place and she starts driving the legs away.
- Once the legs are done, or about to finish, she swings her back open and then snaps her hands in.
"Recovery/Finish": should mirror the drive
- Relaxed, no work being done on machine.
- She pushes her hands away.
- Then pivots at the hip.
- Lets the knees bend and glide forward.
- She ends up in her catch, right where she started.
Thanks for visiting as you pass through on your move from Telluride CF to Monterey, CA, Mike!